Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Matthew Y Nobe
Dr. Matthew Y Nobe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rego Park, NY. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Y Nobe has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Matthew Y Nobe has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Matthew Y Nobe has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Matthew Y Nobe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Matthew Y Nobe yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
8 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Matthew Y Nobe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
Locations & DirectionsNEW YORK HARBOR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM, 9229 Queens Blvd Ste 2I, Rego Park, NY
Dr. Matthew Y Nobe is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Rego Park, NY.