Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Vinia Madonna C Mendoza has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Vinia Madonna C Mendoza has the following 7 expertise
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chest Infection
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Dr. Vinia Madonna C Mendoza has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 5
Wouldn't do follow up . Wouldn't speak to home nurse. Said I was rude her office person via phone. Told her my oxygen fell so low that I couldn't get to office & she had agreed to talk with nurse & me When nurse called she refused to speak & said for me to call my primary, Never heard my side. All my wife & I did was try to get across that I can hardly make it on 5 liters of oxygen to bathroom without it dropping severely. I am on Wafarin & she diagnosed me with pulmonary embolisms.When people can't breath they are not maybe the most courteous. She should train her staff to understand this, but I never yelled, swore or was nasty at all.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRochester Pulmonary Medicine, 21 Whitehall Rd Ste 302, Rochester, NH
Dr. Vinia Madonna C Mendoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NH.