Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Facts about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. W Anderson MD
Dr. W Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. He speaks English.
Dr. W Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. W Anderson has the following 7 expertise
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chest Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
Dr. W Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. W Anderson's office for more information.
2 Tampa General Cir Tampa, FL : (813) 974-2201
Locations & DirectionsUSF HEALTH SOUTH TAMPA CENTER, 2 Tampa General Cir, Tampa, FL
Dr. W Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.