Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary B Briskin DPM
Our nationally recognized UCLA podiatrists and foot and ankle specialists at our Santa Monica podiatry facility offer the most advanced foot and ankle care available in a professional, friendly environment. Our state-of-the-art facilities has full radiology, on-premises MRI, Physical Therapy Center, neurosensory nerve testing, ultrasound, vascular testing and more.
Dr. Gary B Briskin has 2 locations
2121 Wilshire Blvd Ste 101
Santa Monica, CA 90403
5230 Pacific Concourse Dr # 100
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Dr. Gary B Briskin has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Gary B Briskin has the following 7 expertise
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Foot Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Briskin is the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary B Briskin - Posted on December 31st, 2018
I love Dr. Gary and so does my Achilles Tendon!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary B Briskin - Posted on December 30th, 2018
37 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Gary B Briskin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary B Briskin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.