Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary K Nentwig MD
Dr. Mary K Nentwig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chester Springs, PA. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary K Nentwig has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Mary K Nentwig has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Mary K Nentwig Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mary K Nentwig's office for more information.
212 Windgate Dr Chester Springs, PA : (484) 557-2285
Locations & DirectionsMARY KATHRYN NENTWIG MD, 212 Windgate Dr, Chester Springs, PA
Dr. Mary K Nentwig is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chester Springs, PA.