3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paresh V Sheth?

Avoid him and go to Vanderbilt

I went to this doctor with neck pain that was causing headaches, dizziness, nausea and numbness in my extremities. My family practitioner was under the impression that this doctor would order an MRI on my neck. Instead, he heard the word "headache" and immediately started telling me that I was having migraines. I tried to tell him that my migraines were under control with my current medication and that I've never heard of migraines causing leg numbness. He didn't have an answer for my leg numbness and said "we'll keep an eye on it". Then, he prescribed migraine medication that I didn't need. That didn't work for me, and I immediately scheduled a second opinion the next day. I was trying to find the cause of my problem, not mask the problem with other medication. After asking my friends about their experiences with this doctor, all of them went to him for migraines. If you want a competent neurologist that deals with more than migraines, go to Vanderbilt.

Our Neurologist

My wife has been treated by Dr. Sheth. He is excellent professional, knows his subject very well, thorough and accurate in diagnosis and spends enough time to discuss and arrive at the correct diagnosis and treatment. He is very caring, courteous, provides accurate diagnosis, and has superb bedside manners. His staff is prompt, courteous and is very easy to make an appointment. Follow-up visits were easy to make. I would recommend him very highly.

Patient

He cannot be trusted and noted in a letter that he explained mycondition to my family--which he did not. He did not check me for an auto immune condition for several years. I suffered complications from this disease before it was properly diagnosed.

We LOVE Dr. Sheth

Dr Sheth is a very caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend him. His bedside manner is wonderful and he makes his patients feel special. He knows his stuff and is extremely thorough.

Patient

I am very pleased with my visits, Dr. Sheth has helped me in very much and is determined to keep helping until I can get everything under control. He is a very caring person and I am so blessed to have him for a doctor. I have told many people to come to him and will continue to do so.

Dr sheth is good as a person but as a doctor not so much. He doesn't do much to find out the source of the problem instead he just prescribes more and more medicine, that doesn't ever really seem to help. Patients want to know WHY are they having the problems they are having and he doesn't do much to satisfy that want.

Avoid this quack

He doesn't speak comprehensible English, doesn't have a clue what he's doing. This was the clencher: he gave me a memory test of three items, then forgot to ask me them again during the office visit. Definitely one to avoid. I wouldn't let him bandage a simple cut, forget performing any procedure on me. If you don't believe me, try this guy once and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Wonderful

Dr. Sheth very caring an concerned with my pain level and wants to control it anyway possible. I felt so comfortable with him. I have been to ten different doctors in the past five years for back pain and he is the only on who really seemed to be looking at me like i have the pain instead of the other doctors who kinda treated me like someone looking for drugs. I really look forward to our next meeting.

Doctor Sheth says he wants to help, but his bedside manner is offer aburpt and intolerant.

Don't know why he is listed as pain management

Dr. Paresh V Sheth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hopkinsville, KY.