- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James A Jordan MD
Dr. James A Jordan, MD is a doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL, with another office in Hollywood, FL. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. James A Jordan has 2 locations
Dr. James A Jordan has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James A Jordan has the following 9 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
Dr. James A Jordan Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2340 NE 53rd St Fort Lauderdale , FL : (954) 491-7835
- 800 E Cypress Dr # 0 Hollywood , FL 33025
More about Dr. James A Jordan
Dr. Jordan graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine,Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Jordan works in Hollywood, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Jordan is affiliated with Correct Care South Florida State Hospital.