The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Luber MD
Dr. Adam Luber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ (and 1 other location). His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Luber has 4 locations
11130 N. Tatum Boulevard Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85028
4400 North 32nd Street Suite 140
Phoenix, AZ 85018
10200 N. 92nd Street Suite 205
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Dr. Adam Luber has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Adam Luber has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Adam Luber - Posted on December 19th, 2018
- University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Adam Luber Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Adam Luber's office for more information.
11130 N. Tatum Boulevard Suite 100 Phoenix, AZ : (602) 494-1817
4400 North 32nd Street Suite 140 Phoenix, AZ : (602) 494-1817
10200 N. 92nd Street Suite 205 Scottsdale, AZ : (602) 494-1817
901 Walnut Hill Drive Longview, TX : (602) 494-1817
More about Dr. Adam Luber
Dr. Adam Luber completed his undergraduate studies in Anthropology and Biology from Washington University in St. Louis. He earned his medical degree from the University of Arizona College of Medicine. His ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adam Luber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.