- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmed M Kassem MD
Dr. Ahmed M Kassem, MD is a doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. His specialties include Optometry.
Dr. Ahmed M Kassem has 2 locations
Dr. Ahmed M Kassem has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ahmed M Kassem has the following 9 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Dr. Ahmed M Kassem Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1800 Orleans St Baltimore , MD (410) 955-5000
- 1800 Orleans St Baltimore , MD 21287
More about Dr. Ahmed M Kassem
Dr. Kassem works in Baltimore, MD and 1 other location and specializes in Optometry. Dr. Kassem is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital.