Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Pefok MD
Dr. Thomas Pefok, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roanoke, VA, with other offices in Washington, DC and Mc Lean, VA . His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Pefok has 3 locations
1906 Belleview Ave SE
Roanoke, VA 24014
700 2nd St NE
Washington, DC 20002
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas Pefok has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
Dr. Thomas Pefok Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas Pefok's office for more information.
1906 Belleview Ave SE Roanoke, VA : (540) 981-8018
700 2nd St NE Washington, DC : (202) 346-3000
8008 Westpark Dr Mc Lean, VA : (703) 287-6400
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Pefok is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.