- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Petrakos MD
Dr. Paul Petrakos, MD is a doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and New York, NY. His specialties include Optometry.
Dr. Paul Petrakos has 3 locations
Dr. Paul Petrakos has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul Petrakos has the following 9 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Dr. Paul Petrakos Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Paul Petrakos
Dr. Petrakos works in Boston, MA and 3 other locations and specializes in Optometry. Dr. Petrakos is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center and Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary.