- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thadeus B Koontz MD
Dr. Thadeus B Koontz, MD is a doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Thadeus B Koontz has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thadeus B Koontz has the following 9 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Thadeus B Koontz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
More about Dr. Thadeus B Koontz
Dr. Koontz graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 2009. Dr. Koontz works in Boise, ID and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Koontz is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and State Hospital North.