Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tyler B Risma MD
Dr. Tyler B Risma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tyler B Risma has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Tyler B Risma has the following 9 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Dr. Tyler B Risma Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tyler B Risma's office for more information.
200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City, IA : (319) 384-9668
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF IOWA HOSPITALS AND CLINICS, 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA
Dr. Tyler B Risma is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.