Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ziad Alkhouri MD
Dr. Ziad Alkhouri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Richmond, VA (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ziad Alkhouri has 5 locations
2900 N Lake Shore Dr Ste 203
Chicago, IL 60657
5758 S Maryland Ave Ste 5D
Chicago, IL 60637
Book Online Now
Dr. Ziad Alkhouri has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ziad Alkhouri has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ziad Alkhouri is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- University Of Damascus
Dr. Ziad Alkhouri Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ziad Alkhouri's office for more information.
5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago, IL : (773) 702-1000
2900 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago, IL : (773) 665-3022
2201 E Main St Ste 201 Richmond, VA : (804) 643-3061
2900 N Lake Shore Dr Ste 203 Chicago, IL 60657
5758 S Maryland Ave Ste 5D Chicago, IL 60637
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ziad Alkhouri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.