Have you seen Dr. John L Randazzo?

Amazing

Dr. Randazzo operated on my knee after I tore my meniscus. I’m 23 and I was up walking within the week. I have minor to no swelling and inflammation. I am amazed at the work he did and the effort his staff gives to every patient. I will be absolutely reccomending Dr. Randazzo and Palm Beach Sports Medicine to all my family and friends!

He loves what he does...

Dr. Randazzo and his staff at Palm Beach Sports Medicine are amazing. They are very accommodating, knowledgeable and kind. I injured my knee and called them to set up an appointment to get checked out. Took their in-house MRI, super convenient I must add, after meeting with Dr. Randazzo. Concluded my ACL tore and then he walked me through every step to provide me an ACL Reconstruction. 5 months down and I feel great. I'm glad that Dr. Randazzo was my Orthopedic Surgeon.

Grass Pollen Allergy

Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Dr. John L Randazzo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.