Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
- 26 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia MD
Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Greenwich, RI. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
26 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia's office for more information.
1351 S County Trl East Greenwich, RI : (401) 886-0629
Locations & DirectionsJoseph B Guarnaccia MD, 1351 S County Trl, East Greenwich, RI
Dr. Joseph Guarnaccia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Greenwich, RI.