Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ann Vo
Dr. Ann Vo, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Vo is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Vo has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Ann Vo has the following 7 expertise
- Mental Health Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Ann Vo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Ann Vo yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Vo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTHE UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT MEDICAL CENTER, 111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT
Dr. Ann Vo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.