Is Dr. Terry Clarke the right Doctor for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Clarke DPM
Dr. Terry Clarke, DPM is a Doctor primarily located in Mechanicsburg, PA, with other offices in Harrisburg, PA and Mechanicsburg, PA . He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry Clarke has 3 locations
4 Flowers Drive Suite #2
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Dr. Terry Clarke has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Terry Clarke has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Athlete's Foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
13 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Terry Clarke Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Terry Clarke
Dr. Terry H. Clarke is a Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgeon serving the Mechanicsburg area for more than 8 years. Dr. Terry H. Clarke serves patients in his newly-opened practice, Foot & Ankle Specialists ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Terry Clarke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mechanicsburg, PA.