Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Gunn MD
Dr. William Gunn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berlin, MD. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gunn is affiliated with Peninsula Regional Medical Center and Atlantic General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Gunn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William Gunn has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gunn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. William Gunn Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William Gunn's office for more information.
10445 Old Ocean City Blvd Berlin, MD : (410) 641-4200
Locations & DirectionsPeninsula Regional Medical Center, 10445 Old Ocean City Blvd, Berlin, MD
Dr. William Gunn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berlin, MD.