2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Pyram?

Not Thorough Enough

Although he seems to be a very nice man, I do not feel that he pays enough attention to important details. Several things happened during my visit that made me lose my confidence in him. First, although I had seen him several times before and discussed my other health conditions with him at previous visits, he seemed to have no recollection of this. It was like I was telling him everything all over again. In fact, he asked me questions that made me realize he did not review my chart before (or during our appointment). I understand that he is busy and I don't expect him to remember every little detail about my history, but he neglected some major things that we had previously discussed at length before! In addition, I feel that a good doctor should review your chart beforehand, as my PCP does. Second, I had to point out significant abnormalities with my vitals and bloodwork to him. He clearly didn't even read what the nurse had wrote down, as he then looked down at her notes after brought this up. The final straw was when I overheard him call another patient by my name and she corrected him. Needless to say, I will not be going back to see him.

Doesn't accept insurance

He is a very nice person but I don't know what it is, I just don't have confidence in him. I suspect he is an excellent diabetes doctor. I saw him for my thyroid condition.

Birth Control

Dr. Ronald Pyram is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Stroudsburg, PA.