Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas C Gray MD
Although medicine is the “family business,” my first career centered around developing robotic and automated systems as a mechanical engineer. While I enjoyed my work, I found myself missing the human element. When I made the transition to medicine, I discovered the most complex and amazing systems I had ever worked with, the human body. The human body has a strong resilience and unlike my previous robots, with proper diet, exercise and sometimes the right medications or procedures, the body can recover and become even better – this is what I look most forward to being involved with. I enjoy that my career affords me the opportunity to form relationships with the wonderful people of our community as we partner to improve their overall health and wellness. I enjoy working with patients with chronic health conditions to provide them with the best opportunity to live their life and fulfill their dreams. And I particularly enjoy working with patients older that I am who, in exchange for my medical insight, share with me their wisdom and life lessons. Even though I am joining my father and brother, the sense of family extends beyond my immediate family to the other providers and staff making our offices a wonderful place to spend the day.
4660 NE Belknap Ct Ste 119
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas C Gray has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Thomas C Gray Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas C Gray's office for more information.
1909 Mountain View Ln Ste 200 Forest Grove, OR : (503) 359-4773
4660 NE Belknap Ct Ste 119 Hillsboro, OR : (503) 359-4773
Locations & DirectionsMountain View Medical Center, 4660 NE Belknap Ct Ste 119, Hillsboro, OR
Dr. Thomas C Gray is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Forest Grove, OR.