- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter V Lang MD
Dr. Peter V Lang has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter V Lang - Posted on January 22nd, 2018
I received an appointment thru triwest from the v.a...I brought all my records and picture from my exams and blood tests..he threw them on the table after a glance,showed no intrest in discussing the problem or but said that he would probably get them same conclusion that the v.a. had come to..the man didn't have my med records and had not examined me , and didn't know my health problem, but surely came to a conclusion before even doing anything...don't use this doctor
Best Doctor Ever!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter V Lang - Posted on October 1st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter V Lang - Posted on July 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter V Lang - Posted on July 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter V Lang - Posted on July 14th, 2015
Dr Lang doesn't go beyond the normal cookie cutter tests for gastro issues (cat scan, ultrasound, scope, colonoscopy). He missed diagnosed my issue when a second opinion doctor picked up on it right away. Not impressed. English is poor and hard to communicate with him to get your point across. Staff is sometimes rude and placed on hold for more than 15 minutes when calling for a followup appt.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Lang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Peter V Lang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHILLCROFT MEDICAL CLINIC, 2500 Fondren Rd Ste 120, Houston, TX
Dr. Peter V Lang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.