Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Serhan Karvar MD
Dr. Serhan Karvar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC. His specialties include Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Serhan Karvar has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Serhan Karvar - Posted on February 11th, 2019
I thought Dr Karvar was a through doctor and cured with what I had been suffering with for five year. I was close to surgery. He was kind and informative. I hope he is still at MUSC. He will forever be my gastroenterologist. I have recommended him many times. His recommendation stopped my diverticulitis and given me my life back. Thank you Dr. Karvar. Leona Brewer
Self-verified patient of Dr. Serhan Karvar - Posted on January 24th, 2019
Dr. Karvar somewhat cares about you as a patient but he is unwilling to listen to the patient, go through patient history, examine symptoms or do anything past the firsts 15 seconds where he looks at you and decides what's wrong. In my opinion that doesn't make a good doctor. He sees what he wants to see even if it's not the whole picture. This is very harmful to the patient as he then tries a treatment plan based off of his misguided assumptions and not the actual problem.
Dr. Serhan Karvar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Serhan Karvar's office for more information.
171 Ashley Ave Charleston, SC : (843) 792-1414
Locations & DirectionsMEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA HOSPITAL, 171 Ashley Ave, Charleston, SC
Dr. Serhan Karvar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.