3.0

Have you seen Dr. Serhan Karvar?

I thought Dr Karvar was a through doctor and cured with what I had been suffering with for five year. I was close to surgery. He was kind and informative. I hope he is still at MUSC. He will forever be my gastroenterologist. I have recommended him many times. His recommendation stopped my diverticulitis and given me my life back. Thank you Dr. Karvar. Leona Brewer

Dismissive

Dr. Karvar somewhat cares about you as a patient but he is unwilling to listen to the patient, go through patient history, examine symptoms or do anything past the firsts 15 seconds where he looks at you and decides what's wrong. In my opinion that doesn't make a good doctor. He sees what he wants to see even if it's not the whole picture. This is very harmful to the patient as he then tries a treatment plan based off of his misguided assumptions and not the actual problem.

Gastric Cancer

Dr. Serhan Karvar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.