About Charles Miller, CRNA
Dr. Charles Miller, CRNA is a health care provider primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Psychiatry. He speaks English.
7 Years Experience
Graduated in 2016
Dr. Charles Miller, CRNA Accepts the Following Insurance
- Cash/Self pay
More about Dr. Charles Miller, CRNA
Welcome to Scenic City Neurotherapy! We are a local clinic that specializes in utilizing ketamine infusion therapy to treat depression disorders, chronic pain, and suicidal ideation. We exclusively employ Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologists (CRNAs) to administer treatments to patients. Our primary goal is the remission of symptoms, whether depressive disorder or pain, and our experienced and compassionate providers possess the skills necessary to keep our patients safe and comfortable throughout the treatment process.
CONDITIONS TREATED BY KETAMINE
Ketamine infusions work rapidly, typically within a few hours, and can treat depression, anxiety, PTSD, neuropathic pain & suicidal ideation without the side effects of traditional anti-depressant medications.
- Depression: Ketamine causes neurogenesis, which is different than traditional anti-depressants that work on the chemical levels in a patient’s brain.
- Anxiety: People with anxiety disorders usually have recurring intrusive thoughts or concerns. Learn how Ketamine can help you.
- PTSD: Ketamine has emerged as a promising therapy for patients suffering from PTSD, providing rapid and substantial relief.
- OCD: Ketamine increases levels of glutamate within the system, leading to rapid improvement of OCD symptoms.
- Suicidal Ideation: Suicidal ideation means wanting to take your own life or thinking about suicide. Ketamine has been tied to remission from suicidal thoughts.
- Neuropathic Pain: Scenic City Neurotherapy offers a regimen specifically designed to fit the needs of patients who suffer from chronic neuropathic pain.
For TMS: https://www.sceniccitytms.com/
For Ketamine: https://sceniccityneurotherapy.com/
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS