- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary C Haver MD
Dr. Mary C Haver, MD is a doctor primarily located in Galveston, TX, with other offices in Galveston, TX and Galveston, TX. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Mary C Haver has 3 locations
Dr. Mary C Haver has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mary C Haver has the following 0 expertise
Dr. Mary C Haver Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Mary C Haver
Dr. Mary Claire Haver is an Ob/Gyn at the University of Texas Medical Branch with a special emphasis on addressing all aspects of women’s health— including preventive medicine, nutrition and patient education. She sees patients in Galveston. A Louisiana native, Dr. Haver received her undergraduate degree from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette; her medical degree with high honors from The Louisiana State University Medical Center in Shreveport, Louisiana; and completed her residency at UTMB, where she received the Resident Teaching Award from 1999–2001, the Outstanding Resident Teacher Award for the 2001/2002 academic year, and the UTMB Patient Service Award in 2000.