Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremiah W Lanford MD
Dr. Jeremiah W Lanford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bend, OR. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremiah W Lanford has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Jeremiah W Lanford is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
17 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jeremiah W Lanford Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeremiah W Lanford's office for more information.
2450 NE Mary Rose Pl Ste 210 Bend, OR : (541) 383-2200
Locations & DirectionsBend Surgical Associates, 2450 NE Mary Rose Pl Ste 210, Bend, OR
Dr. Jeremiah W Lanford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.