Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. A-Hamid I Hakki MD
Dr. A-Hamid I Hakki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Safety Harbor, FL. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. A-Hamid I Hakki has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. A-Hamid I Hakki has the following 21 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Holter monitoring
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Unstable Angina
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. A-Hamid I Hakki - Posted on February 21st, 2019
Dr.Hakki recently evaluated & treated my 93 y/o Mother admitted from ER to Telemtry Unit at Mease Dunedin Hospital, Dunedin, Florida. He is extremely knowledgeable as well as, patient, kind & caring. An “Old School MD in 2019 “ he is highly respected & appreciated by not only the Patients he treats but, by the Staff as well. Those who come under his care are blessed. He followed my Mother’s Progress every day, he even called on his “ Off-Rotation Days “, to check on my Mother. He is a very dedicated Physician. I am most grateful for the care he provided to my Mother.
Self-verified patient of Dr. A-Hamid I Hakki - Posted on July 16th, 2009
50 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1969
University Of Maryland
Dr. A-Hamid I Hakki Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHEART AND VASCULAR INSTITUTE OF FLORIDA, 1840 Mease Dr Ste 200, Safety Harbor, FL
Dr. A-Hamid I Hakki is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Safety Harbor, FL.