Fantastic MD

Dr.Hakki recently evaluated & treated my 93 y/o Mother admitted from ER to Telemtry Unit at Mease Dunedin Hospital, Dunedin, Florida. He is extremely knowledgeable as well as, patient, kind & caring. An “Old School MD in 2019 “ he is highly respected & appreciated by not only the Patients he treats but, by the Staff as well. Those who come under his care are blessed. He followed my Mother’s Progress every day, he even called on his “ Off-Rotation Days “, to check on my Mother. He is a very dedicated Physician. I am most grateful for the care he provided to my Mother.

Great Doctor!

I saw him in the ER and he took his time and really listened to what my concerns were. He was very professional and caring.

Dr. A-Hamid I Hakki is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Safety Harbor, FL.