- Danbury Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alejandro E Isgut MD
Dr. Alejandro E Isgut, MD is a doctor primarily located in Newtown, CT. Their specialties include Family Medicine, Pediatrics.
Dr. Alejandro E Isgut has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alejandro E Isgut has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Alejandro E Isgut Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alejandro E Isgut
Alexander E. Isgut, M.D. is a board certified Pediatrician and a Family Physician. He graduated from Cordoba University, Argentina in 1967. He practiced in his hometown, Mendoza, for 3 years. In 1970, he was accepted for a rotatory internship at Grace Hospital, Winnipeg, Canada. From 1971 to 1974 Dr. Isgut was a pediatric resident at Saint Raphael's; Yale University affiliated hospital, in New Haven, CT. He worked as a part time physician, during his residency, at the Emergency Room at Danbury Hospital where he was offered a permanent position in 1974. In 1980, after 7 years as an ER physician, he opened a solo medical practice in Newtown. Dr. Isgut has been an Adjunct Professor in the Physician Assistant Program at Quinnipiac University since 1985. Dr. Isgut and his wife Doraliza have been residents of Newtown since 1975. He is an avid gardener and enjoys carpentry, reading and spending time with his grandchildren.