Dr. Alejandro Isgut Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Isgut?

A Kind and Caring Diagnostician

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Two qualities stand out when I consider my experience with Dr. Isgut; these are bedside manner and superior ability as a diagnostician. Dr. Isgut has superb relationships with his patients. In fact, this bedside manner is central to his practice of healthcare and is essential for the delivery of high-quality care in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. He is compassionate, responsive, and very warmhearted. He is a fine diagnostician as a result of both his medical education as well as his long experience as a physician. I have had several difficult to diagnose illnesses that he accurately diagnosed and treated. A wonderful person, very gentle and caring, Dr. Isgut has been my Primary Care doctor for over 35 years. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

“A Kind and Caring Diagnostician”

Posted on January 28th, 2016

A Kind and Caring Diagnostician

Posted on September 13th, 2015

Spend time with me

Posted on May 9th, 2014

Me gustaría obtener un turno para que me atienda aunque sea de 15 minutos

Avoid at all cost

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Very rude , patronizing & condescending. All qualities your physicians should NOT have

expensive

Posted on September 30th, 2011

I was quoted $95 by the staff for a consultation to renew a prescription. The actual bill was $135. I am unemployed and without insurance and feel I was deceived.

Posted on March 31st, 2017