Dr. Angela Smyth Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Angela Smyth?

A physician that shouldn't be doing what she does!!!!

I saw Dr. Smyth for less than two weeks and when we met her she showed no interest in our daughter and lacked overall empathy about our concerns. I continued to see her gleaming colors when she prescribed medication for our daughter and waited several days...5 to be exact, to follow up with me on how things were going. When she finally did, she said that she had more important patients to attend to and that my call wasn't a priority. REALLY... No thank you. My family is way to important to me to put my daughter in the hands of such an incompetent and disorganized person!!!

Cold and Arrogant

The field of psychiatry requires that one be able to relate to people on a personal level. I found Dr. Smyth to be cold, moody and very difficult to communicate with. Her diagnostic skills were poor and she lacked any empathy whatsoever.

A wonderful doctor

Dr. Smyth saved my daughter's life. We've seen a number of physicians and therapists over several years about my daughter's anorexia, and her weight continued to decline. Dr. Smyth was the first to diagnose her correctly and prescribe a treatment plan that worked. Six months later, my daughter is weight restored, happy, and back at school. During that period, Dr. Smyth was always available, patient, and kind. I can't recommend her enough.

Dr. Smyth should strictly stick to research, bed side manner is not something you can learn, she has none. She is specifically lacking empathy and patience. Her own moodiness created inconsistency in her ability to mange treatment.

Dr. Angela Smyth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.