Dr. Aaleya F Koreishi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaleya F Koreishi?

Poor Communicator / No Personal Skills

I have been seeing Dr. Koreishi for the past 6 months and every time she is so rushed that she doesn't ask me at the end of the exams if I have any questions for concerns and just walks out. She seems to lack empathy so I have decided that I need to find another doctor. Another concern I experienced was the office staff. When I first filled out the new patient information I listed my home address yet they had a completely different address in their records. Can't recommend.

Awesome

Dr K. is awesome. She saved my sight with a cornea transplant. I pray every day that she keeps the love of her career in her heart as she does now. She will answer any questions and no one in the office thinks your a sissy if you are nervous. Her staff is really the best, very caring and they all know their stuff. Dr. K. will dart in and out, as I have noticed she stays VERY VERY busy, but write a list of questions if you have them, she will take time to calm all fears.. She just does not have time for chit chat, but she and all of he staff do an awesome job.

EXCELLENT

Review

I have been seeing Dr.Koreishi since 2012 when I had my first cornea transplant. As scary as the surgery sounded to me , Dr. Koreishi made me feel so at ease . She is a great surgeon , listener and very professional. Since then I have had my other eye done , and I'm so grateful I found her . She is simply put , amazing , just love her

Time with patient

She is a good Dr. but she rushes in and out of the room like her tail is on fire. You don't get much of a chance to ask her anything.

Great doc, great staff!

Wonderful to work with- staff easy and clear to set up procedures.

I give Dr. Koreshi a 10 out of 10 rating for saving my cornea after a botched surgery at the Kleiman/Evangilista Eye Clinic in Arlington in 2012. She saved my eye and both the K/E specialist and Dr. Alan agreed.

Very Talented Doctor

I had a cornea transplant with Dr. Koreishi last week. The surgery went great and she explained the surgery to me as she was doing the operation. She is much better than the Doctors at UT Southwestern. I would recommend her highly.

After spending over $740.00 Dr. Koreishi refused to give me a prescription to enable me to get glasses unless I paid an additional $40.00. This seems unethical to me.

Outstanding Doctor

In 2012 went to see Dr. Koreishi for what I thought was a routine check up. After seeing me for 5 minutes, Dr. Koreishi explained I had a problem that needed immediate attention. She booked me to see a retina specialist within hours and that afternoon I had retina surgery. My right eye vision today is because Dr. Koreishi took care of me.

Outstanding

Dr. Koreishi diagnosed my condition correctly after another medical professional misdiagnosed and caused the problem to worsen. Thank you!

Very Please

At 50 yrs old, I was rather young to be diagnosed with cataracts, but Dr. Koreishi and her entire staff were efficient, caring, and friendly. For the first time in my entire life I can watch TV and drive a car with having to wear glasses. Pretty darned amazing. Furthermore, the improvement is nearly immediate.

Dr. Aaleya F Koreishi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.