Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aamera Ahmed MD
Dr. Aamera Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Winter Park, FL and Orlando, FL (and 1 other location). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital, Arnold Palmer Medical Center and Florida Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Aamera Ahmed has 4 locations
9151 Point Cypress Dr
Orlando, FL 32836
Book Online Now
Dr. Aamera Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aamera Ahmed is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ahmed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Florida Hospital Medical Center
29 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Aamera Ahmed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Aamera Ahmed's office for more information.
9151 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL 32836
1950 Lee Rd Winter Park, FL : (407) 647-2346
3000 N Orange Ave Orlando, FL : (407) 292-1414
3333 Conway Rd Orlando, FL : (407) 281-1000
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aamera Ahmed, MD - Internal Medicine in Orlando, FL, in this video.
Dr. Aamera Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.