- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aamir Y Awan has 2 locations
Dr. Aamir Y Awan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Aamir Y Awan has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Infection
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Angiographic Visualization
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Aamir Y Awan Accepts the Following Insurance
- 10250 N 92nd St Ste 300 Scottsdale , AZ : (480) 970-9649
- 10250 N 92nd St Ste 300 Scottsdale , AZ 85258
More about Dr. Aamir Y Awan
Dr. Awan graduated from the Rawalpindi Med Coll Univ of Punjab in 1994. Dr. Awan works in Scottsdale, AZ and 1 other location and specializes in Pulmonary Critical Care. Dr. Awan is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.