Dr. Aamir Awan Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Aamir Awan?

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Dr. Awan actually listened to my lungs while I was a visitor in my husband's room. He sent me down to get a chest xray as he believed I was getting the bronchial pneumonia which my husband was hospitalized for. At first the E R doctor said, my chest xray was clear. I told him to call Dr. Awan because he heard something in my lungs. They did. Guess what....the ER doctor came back and said, we looked at your chest xray again and found that you do have a pneumonia in your right lung. If it were not for Dr. Awan, I would have been sent away from that hospital thinking I had nothing wrong with my lungs. Both my husband and I will use him again whenever either of us have an upper respiratory infection, etc.

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

The most memorable incident with Dr Awan was in the hospital when I met him. He remembered me and my family. I have been his patient since.

Posted on November 7th, 2016