Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron A Adaoag has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Aaron A Adaoag has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Aaron A Adaoag is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
The worst doctor I have ever been to. He does not make eye contact or introduce himself. He does not listen, he interrupts. He simply has no empathy and he made me feel like he doesn't care. He told me my blood test were not good, but would only talk about them during the follow up appointment in 3 weeks. I stressed for 3 weeks not knowing what was wrong. At the follow up appointment he stared at the computer and told me everything was fine. And sent me home. Didn't ask me how I was feeling since he cut off my sleeping medication and anti-anxiety medication in the previous appointment. Didn't even say good buy, just simply walked away. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I will never go to his office again.
DR. ADAOAG IN MY OPINION IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN LAS VEGAS. DR. HAS CARED FOR ME MY SONS AND MY WIFE THE LEVEL OF CARE THIS MAN GIVES IS BEYOND BELIEF. DR. REALLY CARES FOR PEOPLE AND I HAVE TO SAY HE BECAME A DOCTOR NOT FOR THE MONEY. DR. CARES PERIOD. VERY DIFFERENT I HAVE TO SAY I AM BLESSED TO HAVE FOUND THIS GREAT DOCTOR. I RATE HIM A 10.
Dr. Adaoag is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Aaron A Adaoag accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAloha Medical Center, 9816 Gilespie St Ste 550, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Aaron A Adaoag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.