The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron S Ashton MD
Dr. Aaron S Ashton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Rowlett, TX. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron S Ashton has 2 locations
12400 Coit Rd Ste 505
Dallas, TX 75251
Book Online Now
Dr. Aaron S Ashton has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose a blockage in your blood vessels, your doctor will refer you to an interventional radiologist. They can, if needed, perform an angioplasty to open up the blocked passage.
They’re also trained to perform needle biopsies, insert stents, treat varicose veins and obstructions of the urinary tract (possibly due to kidney stones) and can help with dangerous postpartum bleeding. They treat various types of fibroids and embolization, which is a clot, air bubble or other blockage in the bloodstream. While the types of imaging procedures they perform are more invasive than x-rays done to identify broken bones, pain levels and recovery time are usually minimal.
Dr. Aaron S Ashton has the following 21 expertise
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Metastatic Cancer
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Catheter Ablation
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Embolism and Thrombosis
- Venous Insufficiency
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
- Varicose Veins
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Varicose Ulcer
8 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2010
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Aaron S Ashton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Aaron S Ashton's office for more information.
12400 Coit Rd Ste 505 Dallas, TX : (214) 382-3200
6800 Scenic Dr Rowlett, TX : (972) 412-2273
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aaron S Ashton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.