3.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Terrible

This guy is the definition of a hack. SERIOUSLY DO NOT GO TO ASKEW. He made it clear the moment I walked into his office that he didn't care the slightest about my health, only getting me in and out of his office as quickly as possible. I suffered for five months with a foot injury that could have been fixed in a week if he actually listened to what I was saying. If you are looking for a foot doctor right now, seriously move on. This guy should have his license suspended. Absolutely incompetent in every way. If I could give him zero start I would.

Still pain free after more than a year.

Dr Askew; I had been suffering from pain in the large joint of my right big toe for years. It finally got so bad I was left with no other option but to get it corrected surgically. By luck of the draw referral from the VA, I got Dr. Askew. From the first day, I found him to be very engaging with a great sense of humor. After X-rays and examination, Dr. Askew took his time and explained my procedure throughly, answering all my questions in detail. It's been a year since my surgery and I'm still pain free. Dr. Askew is a brilliant surgeon with an outstanding staff. A special thank you to Dr. England for her kindness and compassion.

Dr. Aaron E Askew is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.