Dr. Aaron Greenspan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Greenspan?

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Very rude staff! I have never experienced such rude unprofessional behavior before ever!

EXCELLENT!

Posted on July 2nd, 2017

Spent weeks researching colonoscopy screening service providers and Dr. Aaron Greenspan ended up being at the top of my list. This was my first colonoscopy, so I was nervous, but Dr. Greenspan and his staff put me at ease because they all were very friendly, professional, and caring throughout the entire ordeal. I know this for a fact because I made a special request not to have anesthesia and therefore was awake during the ENTIRE procedure. This ultimately ended up being an educational experience because I was given a high definition visual tour of my large intestine. NOTE: If you don’t have at least a moderate level of discomfort tolerance for the sensation of severe bloating and periodic cramping, then don’t go the no-anesthesia route. Lastly, the Metro East Gastroenterology facilities looked clean and modern in every room. Being a technologist, I was also impressed with the procedure equipment. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Greenspan and his staff.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Terrible experience. Patient's do not deserve to be treated like they are on an assembly line.

Outstanding

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Dr Greenspan is very thorough, explains his plans & thought process--this left plenty of time for questions & concerns. With his office located right by the hospital, he has had to run over to the ER for a consult which made him run behind. This was completely understandable since medicine isn't on a schedule! He took plenty of time with me, great doctor!

rude and can't read a clock

Posted on January 21st, 2015

My appointment was for 2:30, I arrived at 2:15. I sat in the waiting room until 3:10 and was taken back to an exam room. The PA came in at 3:50 to ask me questions and said he needed to "Wrangle up Dr. Greenspan down the hall." I sat until 4:40 waiting for him. Extremely annoyed that I had to leave work early to make the appointment on time and yet I sat and waited for nearly 2.5 hours. When he did finally make his entrance, he did not apologize and was rude and rushing.

Posted on October 28th, 2014

2 phone numbers in different locations online and neither are working numbers.

Great Care

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Took the extra time needed to figure out what was wrong with me!

Posted on October 27th, 2017