Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron B Stein has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
I was referred to Dr.Stein for pain mngmt. I went to office to schedule appointment with referral in hand. First question was what insurance do you have. BCBS of FL. She immediately said we don’t take that insurance. I said you are listed as a provider and BCBS approved the referral. She replied they don’t pay for anything, we have loads of bills that they denied and are not getting paid. So I’ve found another Dr now who does procedures and office visits etc. And when I get my explanation of benefits, they get paid very well even under contract price’s. So of you have BCBS don’t bother find another provider!!
I was sent by my companies insurance carrier to this quack. Florida law provides for the insurance company to choose the doctors that you see setting up all kinds of ethical questions. I was sent to him to be my long term pain management doctor. When I got there an office girl took me to a room and asked all the standard questions. I told her all of the information and symptoms of the injury. I told her that I had been diagnosed and sent for long term pain management. Dr. Stein came in. He flipped through the reports and said "You have pain in your shoulder, back and hip. I can't do anything for you. I will send you to an ortho doctor. I told him that all of the other doctors and the physical therapists had ruled out ortho problems. He stuck to his guns so I asked him to provide me with the papers for the referral. He looked at me and refused to issue any paperwork. My attorney told me to insist on papers from each appointment. I pressed it and was still denied. I called my attorney as I left. This doctor did not refer me to an ortho specialist or honor any of the past doctor's findings. Instead he wrote a letter to the insurance company saying that all of my issues were from a previous injury and were just aggravated by work and that they had healed and dismissed it. No other doctor came even close to this and most said that the conditions were worsening.This doctor spent less then five minutes with me and did not address at all the reason I was referred to him. Do Not got to this quack if you expect anything close to medical treatment. I would have been better off with VooDoo or a witch doctor
30 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Aaron B Stein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsInterventional Rehabilitation, 1549 Airport Blvd Ste 420, Pensacola, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aaron B Stein in this video.
Dr. Aaron B Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.