Dr. Aaron Stein Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Stein?

Rude

Posted on November 24th, 2017

I was referred to Dr.Stein for pain mngmt. I went to office to schedule appointment with referral in hand. First question was what insurance do you have. BCBS of FL. She immediately said we don’t take that insurance. I said you are listed as a provider and BCBS approved the referral. She replied they don’t pay for anything, we have loads of bills that they denied and are not getting paid. So I’ve found another Dr now who does procedures and office visits etc. And when I get my explanation of benefits, they get paid very well even under contract price’s. So of you have BCBS don’t bother find another provider!!

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Dr. Stein and his wonderful staff always go above and beyond to give me the utmost professional care. I cannot say enough great things about them.

Puppet to the Insurance Companies

Posted on March 9th, 2017

I was sent by my companies insurance carrier to this quack. Florida law provides for the insurance company to choose the doctors that you see setting up all kinds of ethical questions. I was sent to him to be my long term pain management doctor. When I got there an office girl took me to a room and asked all the standard questions. I told her all of the information and symptoms of the injury. I told her that I had been diagnosed and sent for long term pain management. Dr. Stein came in. He flipped through the reports and said "You have pain in your shoulder, back and hip. I can't do anything for you. I will send you to an ortho doctor. I told him that all of the other doctors and the physical therapists had ruled out ortho problems. He stuck to his guns so I asked him to provide me with the papers for the referral. He looked at me and refused to issue any paperwork. My attorney told me to insist on papers from each appointment. I pressed it and was still denied. I called my attorney as I left. This doctor did not refer me to an ortho specialist or honor any of the past doctor's findings. Instead he wrote a letter to the insurance company saying that all of my issues were from a previous injury and were just aggravated by work and that they had healed and dismissed it. No other doctor came even close to this and most said that the conditions were worsening.This doctor spent less then five minutes with me and did not address at all the reason I was referred to him. Do Not got to this quack if you expect anything close to medical treatment. I would have been better off with VooDoo or a witch doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

LISTENS TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. ALWAYS IN A GREAT MOOD. OFFERS DIFFERENT OPTIONS TO HELP WITH YOUR PAIN. GREAT DOCTOR.

Dr. Stein is the best

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr. Stein is the best. He is always available for me if I have any questions. His staff is the best medical staff I've ever had. They are fast, friendly and professional. You can't do better.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr. Stein and his staff are excellent. After dealing with Military Doc's for 19 years I was amazed by the time he took to explain things to me after I was referred to him.

A Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr. Stein has always been wonderful to me; he and his staff have treated me with utmost respect, and I've been seeing him for years. I see that some people have commented that he is terrible but I think some of them are getting him mixed up with a Dr. Epstein. His bedside manner is totally respectful; always cares about where the pain is coming from. As for me, I really enjoy the visit when I go for an appointment! Thank you, Dr. Stein and staff!!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Rude and arrogant. I was told to "Get the f*** out" before my procedure.

highly recommend

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Always the best care with my pain mngmt and bedside manner is fabulous.

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Excellent doctor, very thorough!

Awesome Doctor!!!

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Great Doctor. Looks for ways of relieving your pain without going to strong pain meds.

Posted on August 29th, 2014

Misdiagnosed and dropped me as a patient after 3 months. Said he couldn't do any more for my pain. Be wary! This guy has zero patient compassion.