Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Aaron I Benson
Aaron I Benson is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Prospect, IL. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 17
Not kind, not compassionate, nat patient. Very dismissive and unfriendly.
Hello. The following response was written by a representative of the NCH Medical Group on behalf of the physician. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Quality patient care is always very important to us and we strive to deliver an excellent healthcare experience. The NCH Patient Advocates would be happy to hear about your experience so we can improve our service for future patients. NCH Patient Advocates can be reached at 847-618-4390 during standard business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
I've seen Dr.Benson twice. No diagnostic tests were done during my first visit - just guessing. So the problem still exists. The second time I got more serious problems which worsen over time. Endoscopy was done, no definitive diagnosis. Doctor called me and said that there is nothing he can really suggest me to do. I can't believe I was waiting for 2.5 months to get this result. Now I can't eat, have constant upper abdominal pain and NO SUGGESTIONS from THIS GASTROENTEROLOGIST.
Aaron I Benson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions199 W Rand Rd, Mount Prospect, IL
Aaron I Benson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Prospect, IL.