Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron D Berman has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 11
May be a very good doctor, but according to his receptionist he is not taking any new patients, contrary to the information on this site. It is not possible to get an appointment. Receptionist was very rude and unnecessarily condescending -- sounded surprised that I would even consider asking to see the doctor.
Dr. Berman has been my cardiologist for 16 years.HE IS AN EXCELLENT doctor.The very best I have! As a type 1 diabetic for over 50 years(of insulin dependence)He is a big part of why I am still alive and in relatively good health.He is caring and has never steered me wrong.I had a silent heart attack about 18 years ago. he has helped me to never even come close to having another one.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2010, 2008, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1982
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Aaron D Berman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aaron D Berman in this video.
Dr. Aaron D Berman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkley, MI.