Dr. Aaron Bertalmio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Bertalmio?

Posted on January 29th, 2015

I was very skeptical when he first came to the practice cause he was so young. Bed side manner is great listens to everything you have to say. Always give a couple different options to solve what's going on. I highly recommend him as a doctor you couldn't find a better one. I was very disappointed when they didn't take my insurance so I had to stop seeing him. The staff is always very helpful and delightful. Anything I requested they helped me and got it done.

Best

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Does not take issues seriously

Posted on October 4th, 2012

For me personally I had seen Dr. Bartalamio 3 times in over three months for swollen tonsils. He never changed his treatment in three tries and it never worked. I fianlly had to see another doctor who sent me to an ENT to get them out. I was told that it was getting dangerous and my tonsils were about to rupture, which they had durring surgery. I will never go back.

new paitent

Posted on August 28th, 2012

wow what an awesome staff clean office and dr B is great what a nice understanding man he will really listen and help you. i would recomend him to anyone he listens wow hes my new dr and iam so very happy i found him sm

Patient Review

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

Dr. 'B' is so personal and caring and really listens. He always has the perfect answer too. That is due to his exceptional diligence, knowledge and ability in diagnosing and prescribing, whatever the health issue may be. (In every visit I've ever had with him.) I would recommend him to everyone who would want the most well-rounded general practitioner available! And I've had a lot of experience with doctors! I'm 60 and have had lots of varied health needs and he's been able to address them all. I hope this is a widely read site so his practice grows by leaps and bounds as he helps more and more patients.

Posted on January 7th, 2012

Dr. B. is the best. My husband and I were out of state on Thanksgiving when he realized he didn't bring his high blood pressure medicine. We knew his office would be closed but decided to try calling before searching for an urgent care or ER in Michigan. Within 15 minutes Dr. B. Called us back personally and then called the pharmacy to order a new prescription. I've had a hard time getting through to other doctors on a business day, but to get a personal call back on a holiday?! That's great service. I feel like he really cares about me and my family.

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Refills are rarely called back. You have to call the office several times, and the rt. hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.The staff needs to have more professional training, and stay on the Dr's a-- to get calls back.

Doctor's Response

this has been addressed. We now have an efficient and well-established system of patient call backs and medication refill porcedure.

Needs more experience and follow through

Posted on August 16th, 2010

Dr. Bertalmio is a nice young man, however, he has a difficult time following up on patients. Perhaps overwhelmed or just forgetful. After tests or xrays patient needs to call in to find the results.It seems as if he is in a big rush when he sees you in the office and does not always return after a nurse does a procedure if you should heve more questions. Suggestion- with more experience or follow up things would be better. Seems as if the office is disorganized when you call in.

Posted on October 28th, 2016