Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron A Buerk has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 27
Dr Buerk is the kindest, most sincere, knowledgeable, passisonate, and compassionate doctor I've ever encountered. Genuinely cares for my daughter and goes out of his way to answer all my questions and ease my worries. I could not ask for a better doctor. He is so gentle with my baby and she feels at ease with him.
To anyone who's considering Dr. Buerk for their child....HIGHLY RECOMMEND him!! Dr. Buerk and his nurse Kitty are absolutely wonderful and great with kids. Dr. Buerk performed a surgery on my daughter who was diagnosed with scoliosis unfortunately we didn't catch it in time and by the time we were sent to Dr. Buerk it was time for surgery. He took extra time to answer any questions my daughter and I had and he explained it to us in a way we understood. After surgery his bedside manor was truly wonderful, caring and assuring. At any point we had questions I wasn't afraid to ask and I never felt like I was wasting his time. Truly wonderful Dr and awesome surgeon so thankful for the work he done on my daughter!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Buerk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Aaron A Buerk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Orthopaedic Surgeons, 2121 Hughes Dr Ste 980, Toledo, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aaron A Buerk in this video.
Dr. Aaron A Buerk is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Toledo, OH.