Dr. Aaron D Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron D Berger?

Well, I have been a healthy 51 year old male Who felt it necessary to see a doctor regarding a very personal matter which I would only feel comfortable speaking with a doctor about. The receptionist taking my initial information, informed me that unless I disclosed my medical issue, she would not be able to continue to process. When I asked to speak with a manager, she hung up on me. I really had a good feeling about Dr. Berger.... This staff member seemed to think that he would be incapable of treating me without having my information disseminated throughout the office. Thanks for making an embarrassing situation even worse.

⭐🌟Superb Character Mannerism, 💯Very Good Doctor

Excellent Doctor, Thorough, Superb Character Mannerism, Perfect Role Model, Exemplifies Great Leadership Quality in the Medical Field. Happy With My Doctor.

Terrible bed side manner! Very unprofessional! Watch your insurance billing. Tests were billed to my insurance for out of states labs without my permission. Will never ever see this doctor again.

Dr Berger and his staff have been very helpful with all my concerns.

Dr. Berger is very professional and friendly. The balance if just right. He makes you feel comfortable enough to discuss anything that concerns you. We need more Doctors like Dr. Berger.

Real MD, not a WebMD

Dr. Berger was very patient with me as he reviewed my condition. I had a lot of questions since I had previously spent way too much time on google trying to self diagnose my symptoms, which only made me more worried . He was able to dispel all of my (wrong) information and explain clearly what was really happening. Good news- I wasn't dying like google thought!

Professional yet friendly

Dr. Berger is by far one of the best Urologists I've encountered on the southwest side of Chicago.

Exceptional Treatment

Dr. Berger was very professional and very informative regarding my care. I would highly recommend him.

I WOULD NOT EVER SEE THIS CLOWN AGAIN,VERY RUDE STAFF GOOD LUCK

Excellent Doctor

Not sure about bedside manner because my husband was in the hospital for a week after surgery, with complications and he never was seen by Berger or anyone at his office. In the first follow-up he was told he appeared anemic and was still bleeding so get a blood test.Now we are told thar Berger will not be in the office until one week after the blood test to give us the results.

Dr. Aaron D Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago Ridge, IL.