Dr. Aaron Daluiski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Daluiski?

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Wage is time staff

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

The Doctor is actually quite good. Unfortunately his staff, Jessica especially is terrible and unprofessional. As some who is injured or a parent of a young injured child, dealing with a terrible, lazy administrative staff is extremely off putting. Go with the doctor but be vigil with his office staff. Not very bright or helpful.

The Best

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I had been in pain for three years after breaking my humerus and damaging my radial nerve. When I told the docs at Rothman that I had a great deal of pain they informed me that there was "no reason" for it. After researching HSS on line I was fortunate enough to get an appointment with Dr. Daluiski. He was caring, empathetic, and thorough. He recently performed a nerve graft on me and as a result my years of pain are at an end! He never rushed us and answered all questions with honesty and patience. Highly recommend.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Unfortunately, I've had two carpal tunnel related surgeries. Fortunately , they were both performed by Dr Daluiski. The attention and care I received at his office and the hospital was wonderful.

Tendon Repair

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Has no care or concern. Has no time to talk to you or explain anything. Barely looks at you. Rushes in and out.

guy is a mean guy

Posted on March 26th, 2013

This guy has bedside manner of a lampost. An absolute jerk. I would not waste ur time. He is obviously a smart guy without an spec of empithathy.

terrible

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Basically, i have a bone broken in half in my hand. I called for an appt on monday and was told to come in thurs. I asked, what am i supoosed to do in the meantime and the recepionist said she had no idea. She said to call the referral service at the hosp for spec surgery. Thats where i got daluiski's # from along with 3 other docs. She said, i suggest u call the other 3 docs and hung up on me. I would rather have my hand cut off than visit his office

Does Not Care For You !!!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

This doctor does not have an ounce of care for you. Well at least he didn't care for me. I have severe pain on my right thumb when moving and putting little pressure on it. After an MRI this doc. told me the MRI was normal and the pain was a little bit of arthritis that I have to get used to as I grow older. Another Doctor from the same hospital told me that I have a torn tendon where I have severe pain and she also sees inflammation of tendons in my hand. This was reading from the same MRI same hospital

Great Hand Doc

Posted on March 21st, 2009

Very efficient, good follow up and bedside manner, explains everything, easy to talk to.

Posted on April 4th, 2017