Dr. Aaron C Eubanks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron C Eubanks?

questionable visit was not comfortable.

Had first visit with Eubanks yesterday. Was referred to Orthopedic doctor because of hand injury which in ER ex rays had shown a possible fracture. I was told by ER and local doctor i needed an MRI. Eubanks refused to do an MRI, immediately told me i needed surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome.My visit was about ten rushed minutes with Eubanks. He scared me seeming to want to go to extreme surgery route without mri. i am seeking second opinion. There is another comment similar to mine o this section . I wont be back to see Dr Eubanks. Any doctor wanting to jump to extreme surgery without proof from MRI scares me. It seems he was wanting to go the most money route. The receptionist had also placed my records in wrong folder of another patient taking a whiie to straighten out. Maybe some have had good luck with this doctor but this one scared me.

From Disaster to Success

I tore my ACL, LCL and Posterior Lateral Corner while playing soccer at EIU during my senior season. The initial thought that went through my head was that my playing career was officially over but had the option to medical red-shirt and play a fifth year. After consulting with many doctors on my situation from Northwestern to other top hospitals in the Chicago area, I decided I was most comfortable with Dr. Eubanks and his overall diagnosis and recovery plan. The initial plan was that the recovery time would be around 13 months before I could be back on the field with many doctors letting me know it was unlikely that I'd ever play again. After a successful surgery and grueling therapy plan, I was back on the field playing after just 9 months. Dr. Eubanks was always there for questions and even attended some of my therapy sessions. Out of 5 EIU athletes that had torn their knee ligaments at the time I was the only one to not get my surgery at Northwestern. Dr. I was also the only one of 5 that did not re-injure their knee. It has been 7 years since my surgery and I have not had one single problem or pain. Knowing that I had one of the worst knee injuries possible was an absolute scare but with the right doctor I feel like it never happened and is just a story from the past.

I had knee replacement but dr eubanks has left Sarah Bush wherehas he gone I'd like to see him as a patient again

Great Doctor, let's you know what can be expected before, during and after surgery. Thanks Dr. Eubanks!!!

Dr Eubanks did my Knee surgery , He previously treated my broken wrist- I was absolutely terrified , since my daughter had the same procedure that was an failure with many complications- Dr Eubanks was reassuring ,and competent , he did a wonderful job-- I had marvelous care under his direction-- I had 55 years of experience in health care , with little trust in surgeons and aware of all that can go wrong, I learned to trust Dr Eubanks absolutely , I would recommend him to anyone- I am happy to be able to write an opinion.

he listenes to my concerns, I feel he is an excellent surgeon. He replaced my right knee and I had no complications from that surgery. I am so thankful he was there to help me.

excellent and well qualified doctor. toobad he 'wasn't needed any ore'

as a severe rheumatoid arthritis sufferer I was needing a hip replacement at a very young age. Dr. Eubanks and his staff made me feel at ease during such an emotional time in my life. I was treated with the utmost care and all of my fears were alleviated pretty quickly. I had the new anterior approach replacement and I was walking pain free without assistance two weeks! While one of the most challenging decisions of my life Dr. Eubanks and his team were there for me every step of the way addressing questions and concerns no matter how many times I called. I was playing golf within four weeks of my of my surgery!! • • •

I had both knees total replacements. I am very satisfied. Have referred other patients to him. I recommend him completely.

very good

he is a very good doctor.

excellent experience. I have seen many surgeons and he fixed my knee where others wouldn't try

Patient

Doctor Eubanks save me the use of my left foot,And the rest of my left foot.He came to the hospital and did surgery on Sunday;And several broken bones of my root foot .Best doctor i have ever had .THANK YOU.

Dr. Aaron C Eubanks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.