Dr. Aaron J Friedman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Aaron J Friedman?

Dr. Friedman is a true professional

Sectional bedside manner. Very thorough and reassuring. He clearly explained the treatment process for the traumatic brain injury I sustained.

Top notch! I received the best care from Dr. Friedman. Outstanding surgeon!

Chaos

Was quickly manipulated by my father to use against me. Taking the bate my dad game him to blame me for my mothers leaving mind.

Appreciate Dr. Friedman so much.

I have Parkinson's disease and have seen Dr. Friedman for several years now. I have been pleased with the outcome of his treatment and his positive attitude toward my condition. I would recommend him as a kind and concerned Dr. for those who may benefit from his knowledge and spirit.

We are very pleased with Dr. Friedman"s treatment of my husband.

My husband has Parkinson's disease as well as Vascular Parkinsonism and Dr. Friedman keeps up with current medicines to help my husband function. He is kind and compassionate and seeks the finest treatment techniques available.

Neurology Patient

I have Parkinson's Disease. I have been treated by Dr. Friedman for about 2 years. I am never late for my appointments, however, he has never seen me at the appointed time. The average wait is 45 min. to an hour. Once he arrives he spends 10 minutes or less with me. Recently he prescribed a treatment plan that was very invasive but did not go into details about side effects before hand. Now I am confined to a wheelchair to get around. I have lost faith in his ability to treat me and have moved on to another neurologist that will better suit my needs. On another note; his staff is very rude and inconsiderate of my waiting time. I have also had to call on their office on numerous occassions to have them follow up on refill requests sent from my pharmacy; a process I should not be invovled in but should be routine. I would not recommend Dr. Friedman to any one else.

Did not give enough time during initial visit - many questions left unanswered. Seemed to be in a hurry and did not leave patient assured and comfortable.